Notice of meeting
TO MEMBERS OF CAISSE DESJARDINS DE L’ÉDUCATION
You’re invited to your caisse’s annual general meeting for fiscal year 2018.
DATE: February 24, 2019
TIME: 5 p.m.
- Montreal Plaza Universel
5000, rue Sherbrooke Est
Montreal (Quebec) H1V 1A1
Viau Meeting room
- Trois-Rivières Le Delta
1620, rue Notre Dame Centre
Trois-Rivières (Quebec) G9A 6E5
Mékinac Meeting room
- Quebec Marriott Courtyard
900, rue des Rocailles
Quebec (Quebec) G2J 1A5
Tesla Meeting room
You can attend the General Meeting from anywhere in Quebec.
Click here to join the Webcast
AS A MEMBER, YOU CAN:
- review the annual report;
- vote on the distribution of annual surplus earnings (member dividends):
— Vote on the payment of member dividends from the Reserve for future member dividends and on the transfer of any amount from the Reserve for future member dividends to the Community Development Fund;
- elect members to the board of directors (excluding the members present online);
- ask to the board of directors questions and tell any other items on the agenda.
There are five (5) seats to be filled on the caisse’s board of directors. Two (2) seats on group 1, one (1) seat on group 3 and two (2) seats on group 4. In accordance with caisse by laws, the nomination period ended on February 11, 2019 at 4 p.m.
Candidates running for a board of directors position*
- Group 1:
Josette de La Fontaine
- Group 3:
no applications received
- Group 4:
All of our members are cordially invited to participate to this meeting and to celebrate with us the 60th anniversary of the FIRST EDUCATION CAISSE’S CREATION.
To mark the event, 4 iPad and many cash prizes will be drawn amongst all the members present in the audience or online. At the end of the evening, refreshment and snacks will be at your disposal.
Signed on March 22, 2019
* Group 1: Montreal, Laval, Lanaudière, Montérégie
Group 3: English-speaking community or cultural community
Group 4: Mauricie, Bas St-Laurent, Gaspésie-Les-Îles, Chaudière-Appalaches, Abitibi-Témiscaminque, Laurentides, Outaouais
1. Opening of the assembly
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Adoption of the minutes of the assembly dated April 24, 2018
PRESENTATION OF THE RESULTS
4. Report of the Board of Directors
5. Presentation of the Financial Report
6. Presentation of the balance sheet of the cooperative distinction
7. Question period addressed to the Board of Directors
8. Adoption of payment of rebates from the reserve for future member dividends
9. Adoption of the distribution of annual surpluses
10. Election of the Board of Directors
11. Adjournment Annual general meeting