The Caisse Desjardins de l’Éducation Board of Directors has recently enriched its collective profile, setting targets for the skills of its members while ensuring fair representation. This approach is allowing the Caisse to make a call for applications based on specific criteria to build on and enhance its Board.
In preparation for the next annual general meeting to be held on April 23, 2019, the Board of Directors is launching a call for applications to fill five (5) director positions. Candidates must be full members of the Caisse at the time of the AGM and represent one of the following groups:
- 2 positions for Group 1: Montreal, Laval, Lanaudière, Montérégie;
- 1 position for Group 3: English-speaking and cultural communities;
- 2 positions for Group 4: Mauricie, Bas St-Laurent, Gaspésie les Îles, Chaudière-Appalaches, Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Laurentians, Outaouais
In addition, the Board is looking in particular for candidates who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Skilled in financial management, law and ethics;
- 2 men and 3 women to ensure a fair representation of members;
- Age groups: 2 candidates aged 18 to 34, 2 candidates aged 35 to 49, and 1 person aged
50 or over;
- Representatives of the support staff or education professional sectors would be an asset.
To learn more about the conditions for eligibility, please consult the information kit for candidates applying for director positions, available on the Caisse website at www.caisseeducation.com
You can also obtain the application form, use of which is mandatory, by visiting a Caisse branch or by contacting Ms. Quista Chery by phone at 1 877 442 3382 ext. 7771010 or by email at email@example.com. The deadline to submit your application is February 11, 2019 at 4pm. Please note that applications will not be accepted after this deadline.
Please send your application form to Ms. Quista Chery by mail at 9505 Sherbrooke Est, Suite 2500, Montreal, H1L 6P3, by email or by filing your application form at one of the various Caisse Desjardins de l’Éducation branches.
Mr. Marc Méthot
Secretary of the Board